How to Use Grading to Improve Learning
Adam J. Brown Ed.D. with Susan Brookhart
|At a time when many educators are challenging the value, efficacy and process of grading, our guest points the way toward using grading to improve learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 15, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Susan Brookhart is the author of "How to Use Grading to Improve Learning" and currently serves as an adjunct faculty member in the School of Education at Duquesne University. Adam J. Brown Ed.D., an ASCD Emerging Leader, is a principal Re-ED/TRAEP- Virginia Beach SECEP at Renaissance Academy.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media