How to Use Grading to Improve Learning
Adam J. Brown Ed.D. with Susan Brookhart
|At a time when many educators are challenging the value, efficacy and process of grading, our guest points the way toward using grading to improve learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 15, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Susan Brookhart is the author of "How to Use Grading to Improve Learning" and currently serves as an adjunct faculty member in the School of Education at Duquesne University. Adam J. Brown Ed.D., an ASCD Emerging Leader, is a principal Re-ED/TRAEP- Virginia Beach SECEP at Renaissance Academy.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media