How Trust and Communication Can Energize School Culture
Mike Janatovich with Steve Gruenert and Todd Whitaker
Join us as we look at the pivotal levers of school culture, including school climate, trust, and communication.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.0K 0
April 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Todd Whitaker and Steve Gruenert are the co-authors of: School Culture Recharged: Strategies to Energize Your Staff and Culture and School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess, and Transform It. Whitaker is a leading presenter, a former teacher and principal, and is the author or co-author of more than 40 books. Gruenert is a professor at Indiana State University who has studied organizational culture and climate for more than 20 years.. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media