How Trust and Communication Can Energize School Culture
Mike Janatovich with Steve Gruenert and Todd Whitaker
Join us as we look at the pivotal levers of school culture, including school climate, trust, and communication.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.0K 0
April 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Todd Whitaker and Steve Gruenert are the co-authors of: School Culture Recharged: Strategies to Energize Your Staff and Culture and School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess, and Transform It. Whitaker is a leading presenter, a former teacher and principal, and is the author or co-author of more than 40 books. Gruenert is a professor at Indiana State University who has studied organizational culture and climate for more than 20 years.. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media