How Video Games Can Save the World… Really
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Asi Burak
Our guest is passionate about the possibilities of game-based learning. What are the prospects for GBL with the new administration?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.1K 0
March 31, 2017 Game Based Learning
Asi Burak was named one of the “Digital 25: Leaders in Emerging Entertainment” by the Producers Guild of America (PGA) and Variety Magazine for his work in video games. He is Author of Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World. In addition to being the Chair of Games for Change, he is the CEO of Power Play, and advises clients including the Tribeca Film Festival, the Austrian Lotteries, and the sports and entertainment authority of Washington D.C.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media