How Video Games Can Save the World… Really
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Asi Burak
Our guest is passionate about the possibilities of game-based learning. What are the prospects for GBL with the new administration?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.1K 0
March 31, 2017 Game Based Learning
Asi Burak was named one of the “Digital 25: Leaders in Emerging Entertainment” by the Producers Guild of America (PGA) and Variety Magazine for his work in video games. He is Author of Power Play: How Video Games Can Save the World. In addition to being the Chair of Games for Change, he is the CEO of Power Play, and advises clients including the Tribeca Film Festival, the Austrian Lotteries, and the sports and entertainment authority of Washington D.C.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media