How We Can Fix the Biggest Problem Created by Homework
Matt Wachel and Jon Bergmann
For some time homework has been the subject of a growing debate. Join our guest as he proposes a solution to the biggest problem created by sending school work home with our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.8K 0
May 31, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jon Bergmann is one of the pioneers of the flipped learning movement, as well as the Founder and Chief Academic Officer of Flipped Learning Global, which supports the worldwide growth of flipped learning. Jon is the author/co-author of 9 books on flipped learning, including Solving the Homework Problem by Flipping the Learning (ASCD). Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media