How We Can Fix the Biggest Problem Created by Homework
Matt Wachel and Jon Bergmann
For some time homework has been the subject of a growing debate. Join our guest as he proposes a solution to the biggest problem created by sending school work home with our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.9K 0
May 31, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jon Bergmann is one of the pioneers of the flipped learning movement, as well as the Founder and Chief Academic Officer of Flipped Learning Global, which supports the worldwide growth of flipped learning. Jon is the author/co-author of 9 books on flipped learning, including Solving the Homework Problem by Flipping the Learning (ASCD). Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media