How We Increased Rigor in a High-Needs School
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withCara D. Brown
In this segment we peek under the hood of a high-needs school and explore the processes and techniques they’re successfully using to support rigorous instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Cara Brown is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa and a graduate of Johnson C. Smith University, in Charlotte North Carolina. She completed her graduate studies of Curriculum and Instruction from Montreat College, in Montreat North Carolina. Ms. Brown enjoys teaching and coaching teachers and currently serves as the Literacy facilitator and and Real Time Teacher Coach at Bruns Academy in Charlotte, NC.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media