How We Increased Rigor in a High-Needs School
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withCara D. Brown
In this segment we peek under the hood of a high-needs school and explore the processes and techniques they’re successfully using to support rigorous instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Cara Brown is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa and a graduate of Johnson C. Smith University, in Charlotte North Carolina. She completed her graduate studies of Curriculum and Instruction from Montreat College, in Montreat North Carolina. Ms. Brown enjoys teaching and coaching teachers and currently serves as the Literacy facilitator and and Real Time Teacher Coach at Bruns Academy in Charlotte, NC.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media