How We Increased Rigor in a High-Needs School
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withCara D. Brown
In this segment we peek under the hood of a high-needs school and explore the processes and techniques they’re successfully using to support rigorous instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Cara Brown is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa and a graduate of Johnson C. Smith University, in Charlotte North Carolina. She completed her graduate studies of Curriculum and Instruction from Montreat College, in Montreat North Carolina. Ms. Brown enjoys teaching and coaching teachers and currently serves as the Literacy facilitator and and Real Time Teacher Coach at Bruns Academy in Charlotte, NC.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media