How We Increased Rigor in a High-Needs School
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withCara D. Brown
In this segment we peek under the hood of a high-needs school and explore the processes and techniques they’re successfully using to support rigorous instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
July 18, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Cara Brown is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa and a graduate of Johnson C. Smith University, in Charlotte North Carolina. She completed her graduate studies of Curriculum and Instruction from Montreat College, in Montreat North Carolina. Ms. Brown enjoys teaching and coaching teachers and currently serves as the Literacy facilitator and and Real Time Teacher Coach at Bruns Academy in Charlotte, NC.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media