How to Set and Maintain High Expectations for Your Students
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withAnne Marie Osheyack
Our guest says that setting and maintaining high expectationsfor students begins with loving kids. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 15, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Anne Marie Osheyack is 9th grade English and Journalism teacher at Northampton High School in Northampton Mass. Teacher consultant for the Western Mass Writing Project and new mom to a baby boy! (Well, almost three months new anyway).
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media