I Admit It, I have Been Biased and Judgmental, Now What?
Jon Harper with Patrick Riccards
None of us wants to see ourselves as biased, judgmental, so what can we do when we come face to face with our own shortcomings?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 4, 2016 MY BAD
Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is CEO and blogger for Eduflack, as well as a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media