I Admit It, I have Been Biased and Judgmental, Now What?
Jon Harper with Patrick Riccards
None of us wants to see ourselves as biased, judgmental, so what can we do when we come face to face with our own shortcomings?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 4, 2016 MY BAD
Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is CEO and blogger for Eduflack, as well as a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media