I Admit It, I have Been Biased and Judgmental, Now What?
Jon Harper with Patrick Riccards
None of us wants to see ourselves as biased, judgmental, so what can we do when we come face to face with our own shortcomings?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 4, 2016 MY BAD
Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is CEO and blogger for Eduflack, as well as a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media