I Admit It, I have Been Biased and Judgmental, Now What?
Jon Harper with Patrick Riccards
None of us wants to see ourselves as biased, judgmental, so what can we do when we come face to face with our own shortcomings?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 4, 2016 MY BAD
Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. He is CEO and blogger for Eduflack, as well as a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media