I Assumed I Knew My Student, So I Called Her Out: I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Trevor Muir
I didn’t like a student’s behavior in my classroom. Eventually, I called her out in front of the whole class. Later I learned….
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
November 4, 2017 MY BAD
Trevor Muir is a teacher, speaker, and author of the book, The Epic Classroom: How to Boost Engagement, Make Learning Memorable, and Transform Lives. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media