I Assumed I Knew My Student, So I Called Her Out: I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Trevor Muir
I didn’t like a student’s behavior in my classroom. Eventually, I called her out in front of the whole class. Later I learned….
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 4, 2017 MY BAD
Trevor Muir is a teacher, speaker, and author of the book, The Epic Classroom: How to Boost Engagement, Make Learning Memorable, and Transform Lives. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media