I Assumed I Knew What Teachers Needed
Jon Harper with Dr. Katie Martin
I wanted to be helpful to teachers, but because of my assumptions, I was doing much but accomplishing little.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 549 0
January 14, 2019 MY BAD
Dr. Katie Martin is the VP or Partnerships at AltSchool and author of Learner-Centered Innovation: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion, and Unleash Genius. Through her writing, speaking, and partnerships with educators, she works to create schools the empower all children to reach their full potential.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media