I Assumed I Knew What Teachers Needed
Jon Harper with Dr. Katie Martin
I wanted to be helpful to teachers, but because of my assumptions, I was doing much but accomplishing little.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 551 0
January 14, 2019 MY BAD
Dr. Katie Martin is the VP or Partnerships at AltSchool and author of Learner-Centered Innovation: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion, and Unleash Genius. Through her writing, speaking, and partnerships with educators, she works to create schools the empower all children to reach their full potential.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media