I Assumed I Knew What Teachers Needed
Jon Harper with Dr. Katie Martin
I wanted to be helpful to teachers, but because of my assumptions, I was doing much but accomplishing little.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 549 0
January 14, 2019 MY BAD
Dr. Katie Martin is the VP or Partnerships at AltSchool and author of Learner-Centered Innovation: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion, and Unleash Genius. Through her writing, speaking, and partnerships with educators, she works to create schools the empower all children to reach their full potential.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media