I Assumed I Knew What Teachers Needed
Jon Harper with Dr. Katie Martin
I wanted to be helpful to teachers, but because of my assumptions, I was doing much but accomplishing little.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 553 0
January 14, 2019 MY BAD
Dr. Katie Martin is the VP or Partnerships at AltSchool and author of Learner-Centered Innovation: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion, and Unleash Genius. Through her writing, speaking, and partnerships with educators, she works to create schools the empower all children to reach their full potential.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media