I Assumed I Was Helping My Student, I Was Very Wrong
Jon Harper with Maggie Bolado
I was very clear about what my student needed and I repeatedly gave her specific instructions on how to remedy her issue. Regretfully, I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.6K 0
September 4, 2016 MY BAD
Maggie Bolado has been a White House Guest, Global Teacher Prize nominee, Verizon Foundation Honoree, Google Play Store App Developer, sixth science teacher, Google Certified Educator, perpetual student and a status quo buster.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media