I Assumed I Was Helping My Student, I Was Very Wrong
Jon Harper with Maggie Bolado
I was very clear about what my student needed and I repeatedly gave her specific instructions on how to remedy her issue. Regretfully, I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.6K 0
September 4, 2016 MY BAD
Maggie Bolado has been a White House Guest, Global Teacher Prize nominee, Verizon Foundation Honoree, Google Play Store App Developer, sixth science teacher, Google Certified Educator, perpetual student and a status quo buster.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media