I Assumed I Was Helping My Student, I Was Very Wrong
Jon Harper with Maggie Bolado
I was very clear about what my student needed and I repeatedly gave her specific instructions on how to remedy her issue. Regretfully, I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.6K 0
September 4, 2016 MY BAD
Maggie Bolado has been a White House Guest, Global Teacher Prize nominee, Verizon Foundation Honoree, Google Play Store App Developer, sixth science teacher, Google Certified Educator, perpetual student and a status quo buster.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media