I Assumed I Was Helping My Student, I Was Very Wrong
Jon Harper with Maggie Bolado
I was very clear about what my student needed and I repeatedly gave her specific instructions on how to remedy her issue. Regretfully, I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.6K 0
September 4, 2016 MY BAD
Maggie Bolado has been a White House Guest, Global Teacher Prize nominee, Verizon Foundation Honoree, Google Play Store App Developer, sixth science teacher, Google Certified Educator, perpetual student and a status quo buster.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media