I Brought a Bad Attitude to the School Year: My Priority Was Me
Jon Harper with Angela Watson
I was so wrapped up in the problems that a couple of students were creating that I wrecked a school year for my peers, my students, and myself.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
August 26, 2017 MY BAD
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media