I Burned Out Because I Thought Everything Was Important
Jon Harper with Jethro Jones
It took a while for me tofigure out that some things in school are important and some things just aren’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
April 28, 2017 MY BAD
Jethro Jones is the principal of Kodiak Middle School and host of the Transformative Principal podcast, where he interviews successful educational leaders to improve our schools. He focuses on finding simple solutions to complex problems.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media