I Burned Out Because I Thought Everything Was Important
Jon Harper with Jethro Jones
It took a while for me tofigure out that some things in school are important and some things just aren’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
April 28, 2017 MY BAD
Jethro Jones is the principal of Kodiak Middle School and host of the Transformative Principal podcast, where he interviews successful educational leaders to improve our schools. He focuses on finding simple solutions to complex problems.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media