I Burned Out Because I Thought Everything Was Important
Jon Harper with Jethro Jones
It took a while for me tofigure out that some things in school are important and some things just aren’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
April 28, 2017 MY BAD
Jethro Jones is the principal of Kodiak Middle School and host of the Transformative Principal podcast, where he interviews successful educational leaders to improve our schools. He focuses on finding simple solutions to complex problems.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media