I Called Out an Education Leader Publicly…Bad Move
Jon Harper with Winston Sakurai
To this day, I still feel remorse about the way I handled one of my first leadership decisions. Later I learned where I went wrong and how to avoid the mistake in the future.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 877 0
January 27, 2018 MY BAD
Winston Sakurai was recently recognized by the National Association of Secondary School Principals as a 2016 National Digital Principal of the Year and by the Hawaii Association of Secondary School Administrators as the 2016 Hawaii State Principal of the Year. Previously he served as Vice Chairperson of the Hawaii State Board of Education.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media