I Challenged My Students to Design My Classroom and…
Vicki Davis with Catherine Stanley
Join us as our guest talks about her decision to let her students design her classroom layout.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Catherine Stanley is a sixth grade English Language Arts and Social Studies teacher who is passionate about fostering an inclusive learning environment that is shaped and led by students. A former NC Teaching Fellow, Catherine enjoys reflecting on pedagogy through blogging, as well as serving on her school’s Advisory and PBIS Committee.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media