I Challenged My Students to Design My Classroom and…
Vicki Davis with Catherine Stanley
Join us as our guest talks about her decision to let her students design her classroom layout.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Catherine Stanley is a sixth grade English Language Arts and Social Studies teacher who is passionate about fostering an inclusive learning environment that is shaped and led by students. A former NC Teaching Fellow, Catherine enjoys reflecting on pedagogy through blogging, as well as serving on her school’s Advisory and PBIS Committee.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media