I Challenged My Students to Design My Classroom and…
Vicki Davis with Catherine Stanley
Join us as our guest talks about her decision to let her students design her classroom layout.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Catherine Stanley is a sixth grade English Language Arts and Social Studies teacher who is passionate about fostering an inclusive learning environment that is shaped and led by students. A former NC Teaching Fellow, Catherine enjoys reflecting on pedagogy through blogging, as well as serving on her school’s Advisory and PBIS Committee.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media