I Challenged My Students to Design My Classroom and…
Vicki Davis with Catherine Stanley
Join us as our guest talks about her decision to let her students design her classroom layout.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Catherine Stanley is a sixth grade English Language Arts and Social Studies teacher who is passionate about fostering an inclusive learning environment that is shaped and led by students. A former NC Teaching Fellow, Catherine enjoys reflecting on pedagogy through blogging, as well as serving on her school’s Advisory and PBIS Committee.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media