I Chose to Be Comfortable Instead of Effective
Jon Harper with Larry Ferlazzo
I chose to overlook the need to change my teaching practicebecause I wanted to be comfortable. I continued till I saw the impact on my students and staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
May 19, 2017 MY BAD
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif. Larry is the author of several books, including Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media