I Chose to Be Comfortable Instead of Effective
Jon Harper with Larry Ferlazzo
I chose to overlook the need to change my teaching practicebecause I wanted to be comfortable. I continued till I saw the impact on my students and staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
May 19, 2017 MY BAD
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif. Larry is the author of several books, including Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media