I Chose to Be Comfortable Instead of Effective
Jon Harper with Larry Ferlazzo
I chose to overlook the need to change my teaching practicebecause I wanted to be comfortable. I continued till I saw the impact on my students and staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
May 19, 2017 MY BAD
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif. Larry is the author of several books, including Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media