I Chose to Be Comfortable Instead of Effective
Jon Harper with Larry Ferlazzo
I chose to overlook the need to change my teaching practicebecause I wanted to be comfortable. I continued till I saw the impact on my students and staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 0
May 19, 2017 MY BAD
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif. Larry is the author of several books, including Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media