I Continue to Say Yes, When I Should Say No
Jon Harper with AngelaMaiers
I feel an unrelenting pressure to please people. The result is that I too often say yes to the requests I receive when I should simply say no. But I continue to struggle with this.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 11, 2018 MY BAD
Angela Maiers has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for over 25 years. She is a keynote speaker for education conferences, corporate events and innovation summits and the author of six books, and the founder of Choose2Matter, a global movement that challenges and inspires students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media