I Continue to Say Yes, When I Should Say No
Jon Harper with AngelaMaiers
I feel an unrelenting pressure to please people. The result is that I too often say yes to the requests I receive when I should simply say no. But I continue to struggle with this.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 11, 2018 MY BAD
Angela Maiers has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for over 25 years. She is a keynote speaker for education conferences, corporate events and innovation summits and the author of six books, and the founder of Choose2Matter, a global movement that challenges and inspires students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media