I Continue to Say Yes, When I Should Say No
Jon Harper with AngelaMaiers
I feel an unrelenting pressure to please people. The result is that I too often say yes to the requests I receive when I should simply say no. But I continue to struggle with this.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
March 11, 2018 MY BAD
Angela Maiers has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for over 25 years. She is a keynote speaker for education conferences, corporate events and innovation summits and the author of six books, and the founder of Choose2Matter, a global movement that challenges and inspires students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media