I Could Have Been a Much Better Teacher If I Had Slowed Down
Jon Harper with Steven W. Anderson
In this episode, we discuss the power of reflection and what happens when we don’t consistently reflect on our practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
July 24, 2016 MY BAD
Steven W. Anderson is a dad, learning evangelist, speaker, and author who is highly sought after for his skills in helping educators and school leaders better understand technology and social media. He is author of The Tech-Savvy Administrator (ASCD, 2014).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media