I Could Have Been a Much Better Teacher If I Had Slowed Down
Jon Harper with Steven W. Anderson
In this episode, we discuss the power of reflection and what happens when we don’t consistently reflect on our practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
July 24, 2016 MY BAD
Steven W. Anderson is a dad, learning evangelist, speaker, and author who is highly sought after for his skills in helping educators and school leaders better understand technology and social media. He is author of The Tech-Savvy Administrator (ASCD, 2014).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media