I Could Have Been a Much Better Teacher If I Had Slowed Down
Jon Harper with Steven W. Anderson
In this episode, we discuss the power of reflection and what happens when we don’t consistently reflect on our practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
July 24, 2016 MY BAD
Steven W. Anderson is a dad, learning evangelist, speaker, and author who is highly sought after for his skills in helping educators and school leaders better understand technology and social media. He is author of The Tech-Savvy Administrator (ASCD, 2014).
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media