I Could Have Been a Much Better Teacher If I Had Slowed Down
Jon Harper with Steven W. Anderson
In this episode, we discuss the power of reflection and what happens when we don’t consistently reflect on our practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
July 24, 2016 MY BAD
Steven W. Anderson is a dad, learning evangelist, speaker, and author who is highly sought after for his skills in helping educators and school leaders better understand technology and social media. He is author of The Tech-Savvy Administrator (ASCD, 2014).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media