When I Decided to Give My Students More Power, Here Is What Happened
Jon Bergmann with Hassan Wilson
My dream was to give my students more power, so I tried to develop a model to balance the mandates of the curriculum with the needs of students.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
September 1, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hassan Wilson teaches Introductory Biology to 8th graders at Friends Seminary in New York City. He organized his flipped course in Mastery Learning Cycles, which is a hybrid of Mastery Learning and Explore-Flip-Apply.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media