When I Decided to Give My Students More Power, Here Is What Happened
Jon Bergmann with Hassan Wilson
My dream was to give my students more power, so I tried to develop a model to balance the mandates of the curriculum with the needs of students.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
September 1, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hassan Wilson teaches Introductory Biology to 8th graders at Friends Seminary in New York City. He organized his flipped course in Mastery Learning Cycles, which is a hybrid of Mastery Learning and Explore-Flip-Apply.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media