I Didn’t Want to Show Weakness, So I Ignored My Internal Cues
Jon Harper with Sarah Johnson
I was feeling deep dissonance, but I wasn’t acknowledging that I needed to make a change. I eventually hit a tipping point.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 616 0
December 4, 2018 MY BAD
Sarah Johnson is passionate about leadership and helping educators thrive in their work. She has been an English teacher, building principal, and author. Due to a recent calling to pursue spreading her message to masses, Sarah has taken a leap into becoming an educational consultant in the areas of balance, resilience, and faithful leadership.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media