I Didn’t Want to Show Weakness, So I Ignored My Internal Cues
Jon Harper with Sarah Johnson
I was feeling deep dissonance, but I wasn’t acknowledging that I needed to make a change. I eventually hit a tipping point.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 616 0
December 4, 2018 MY BAD
Sarah Johnson is passionate about leadership and helping educators thrive in their work. She has been an English teacher, building principal, and author. Due to a recent calling to pursue spreading her message to masses, Sarah has taken a leap into becoming an educational consultant in the areas of balance, resilience, and faithful leadership.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media