I Didn’t Want to Show Weakness, So I Ignored My Internal Cues
Jon Harper with Sarah Johnson
I was feeling deep dissonance, but I wasn’t acknowledging that I needed to make a change. I eventually hit a tipping point.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 617 0
December 4, 2018 MY BAD
Sarah Johnson is passionate about leadership and helping educators thrive in their work. She has been an English teacher, building principal, and author. Due to a recent calling to pursue spreading her message to masses, Sarah has taken a leap into becoming an educational consultant in the areas of balance, resilience, and faithful leadership.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media