I Expected Everyone on My Staff to Agree with Me
Jon Harper with Dr. Jeff Zoul
I was a new principal with years of experience in the classroom and great ideas to share. Why didn’t all of my staff agree with me?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 4, 2018 MY BAD
Dr. Jeff Zoul currently serves as Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning with Deerfield Public Schools in Illinois. He is the author of Improving Your School One week at a Time and several other books about education.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media