I Expected Everyone on My Staff to Agree with Me
Jon Harper with Dr. Jeff Zoul
I was a new principal with years of experience in the classroom and great ideas to share. Why didn’t all of my staff agree with me?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 4, 2018 MY BAD
Dr. Jeff Zoul currently serves as Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning with Deerfield Public Schools in Illinois. He is the author of Improving Your School One week at a Time and several other books about education.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media