I Expected Everyone on My Staff to Agree with Me
Jon Harper with Dr. Jeff Zoul
I was a new principal with years of experience in the classroom and great ideas to share. Why didn’t all of my staff agree with me?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 4, 2018 MY BAD
Dr. Jeff Zoul currently serves as Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning with Deerfield Public Schools in Illinois. He is the author of Improving Your School One week at a Time and several other books about education.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media