I Failed to Bring Others to the Table When It Mattered Most
Jon Harper with Derek Rhodenizer
We often talk about the importance of getting buy-inon school programs and projects. I didn’t get that memo.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
April 18, 2018 MY BAD
Derek Rhodenizer, Academic Director of Westoboro Academy in Ottawa. Derek runs the beyond the Staffroom podcast on a variety of schows found on Voiced Radio. He is a specialist in exceptionalities, who sees exploration of technology as a means to both engage students and accomplish learning objectives.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media