I Failed to Bring Others to the Table When It Mattered Most
Jon Harper with Derek Rhodenizer
We often talk about the importance of getting buy-inon school programs and projects. I didn’t get that memo.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
April 18, 2018 MY BAD
Derek Rhodenizer, Academic Director of Westoboro Academy in Ottawa. Derek runs the beyond the Staffroom podcast on a variety of schows found on Voiced Radio. He is a specialist in exceptionalities, who sees exploration of technology as a means to both engage students and accomplish learning objectives.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media