I Failed to Bring Others to the Table When It Mattered Most
Jon Harper with Derek Rhodenizer
We often talk about the importance of getting buy-inon school programs and projects. I didn’t get that memo.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
April 18, 2018 MY BAD
Derek Rhodenizer, Academic Director of Westoboro Academy in Ottawa. Derek runs the beyond the Staffroom podcast on a variety of schows found on Voiced Radio. He is a specialist in exceptionalities, who sees exploration of technology as a means to both engage students and accomplish learning objectives.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media