I Failed to Gracefully Accept Failure As a Learning Experience
Jon Harper with Eric Ewald
My project failed to turn out as expected. I knew the proper way to respond but I failed to do what I knew I should do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 18, 2018 MY BAD
Eric Ewald is Amy’s husband; Ryne and Olivia’s Dad; a co-founder of the #DadsAsPrincipals movement. Lead learner and chief story teller at Van Allen Elementary a PreK through 6th grade school in North Liberty, Iowa; this is my sixth year as an elementary school principal.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media