I Failed to Gracefully Accept Failure As a Learning Experience
Jon Harper with Eric Ewald
My project failed to turn out as expected. I knew the proper way to respond but I failed to do what I knew I should do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 18, 2018 MY BAD
Eric Ewald is Amy’s husband; Ryne and Olivia’s Dad; a co-founder of the #DadsAsPrincipals movement. Lead learner and chief story teller at Van Allen Elementary a PreK through 6th grade school in North Liberty, Iowa; this is my sixth year as an elementary school principal.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media