I Failed to Gracefully Accept Failure As a Learning Experience
Jon Harper with Eric Ewald
My project failed to turn out as expected. I knew the proper way to respond but I failed to do what I knew I should do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 18, 2018 MY BAD
Eric Ewald is Amy’s husband; Ryne and Olivia’s Dad; a co-founder of the #DadsAsPrincipals movement. Lead learner and chief story teller at Van Allen Elementary a PreK through 6th grade school in North Liberty, Iowa; this is my sixth year as an elementary school principal.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media