I Failed to Gracefully Accept Failure As a Learning Experience
Jon Harper with Eric Ewald
My project failed to turn out as expected. I knew the proper way to respond but I failed to do what I knew I should do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 18, 2018 MY BAD
Eric Ewald is Amy’s husband; Ryne and Olivia’s Dad; a co-founder of the #DadsAsPrincipals movement. Lead learner and chief story teller at Van Allen Elementary a PreK through 6th grade school in North Liberty, Iowa; this is my sixth year as an elementary school principal.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media