I Flipped My English Class and the Process of Grading Papers
Jon Bergmann withKate Baker
Teaching English typically involves grading mounds of papers. Our guest has flipped her English class and found a way around those long weekends with red markers.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
July 6, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Teacher, Coach, and author Kate Baker is adept at integrating technology in her classes using flipped-blended learning strategies and has been recognized as a Jacobs Educator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, and an Edmodo Certified Trainer. Blogging at kbakerbyodlit.blogspot.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media