I Forgot My Past and Abused My Privilege
Jon Harper with Dena Simmons
I imposed an expectationon my student that I would have realized was inappropriate had I not lost touch with my past.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
December 22, 2017 MY BAD
Dena Simmons is an educator, activist, and lifelong learner from the Bronx, NY. She currently serves at the director of education at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media