I Gave My Students Too Much “Tough” Love, Not Enough…
Jon Harper with Frank Stepnowski
I’m passionate about preparing my students for the real world, but at times Igo too far and will probably continue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
December 2, 2016 MY BAD
Frank Stepnowski is a 25 year English teacher and three (soon to be four) time published author. He’s taught everything from special education to gifted & talented from the 9th to 12th grade levels. His books are Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy, S.C.R.E.W.E.D., An Educational Fairytale, Teaching Sucks, But We Love It (a little insight into the profession you THINK you know,) and Why Are All the Good Teachers Angry.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media