I Gave My Students Too Much “Tough” Love, Not Enough…
Jon Harper with Frank Stepnowski
I’m passionate about preparing my students for the real world, but at times Igo too far and will probably continue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
December 2, 2016 MY BAD
Frank Stepnowski is a 25 year English teacher and three (soon to be four) time published author. He’s taught everything from special education to gifted & talented from the 9th to 12th grade levels. His books are Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy, S.C.R.E.W.E.D., An Educational Fairytale, Teaching Sucks, But We Love It (a little insight into the profession you THINK you know,) and Why Are All the Good Teachers Angry.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media