I Gave My Students Too Much “Tough” Love, Not Enough…
Jon Harper with Frank Stepnowski
I’m passionate about preparing my students for the real world, but at times Igo too far and will probably continue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
December 2, 2016 MY BAD
Frank Stepnowski is a 25 year English teacher and three (soon to be four) time published author. He’s taught everything from special education to gifted & talented from the 9th to 12th grade levels. His books are Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy, S.C.R.E.W.E.D., An Educational Fairytale, Teaching Sucks, But We Love It (a little insight into the profession you THINK you know,) and Why Are All the Good Teachers Angry.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media