I Gave My Students Too Much “Tough” Love, Not Enough…
Jon Harper with Frank Stepnowski
I’m passionate about preparing my students for the real world, but at times Igo too far and will probably continue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
December 2, 2016 MY BAD
Frank Stepnowski is a 25 year English teacher and three (soon to be four) time published author. He’s taught everything from special education to gifted & talented from the 9th to 12th grade levels. His books are Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy, S.C.R.E.W.E.D., An Educational Fairytale, Teaching Sucks, But We Love It (a little insight into the profession you THINK you know,) and Why Are All the Good Teachers Angry.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media