I Got a Blistering Critique from My Staff, It Hurt and…
Jon Harper with Amber Teamann
I thought I was doing a great job, until I got the results of a staff survey. I was devastated, but I learned a few valuable lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
June 2, 2017 MY BAD
Amber Teamann is an award-winning assistant principal in Texas, where she is most passionate about being positive, integrating effective technology for student engagement, and making school FUN without compromising academic success for every student.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media