I Got a Blistering Critique from My Staff, It Hurt and…
Jon Harper with Amber Teamann
I thought I was doing a great job, until I got the results of a staff survey. I was devastated, but I learned a few valuable lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
June 2, 2017 MY BAD
Amber Teamann is an award-winning assistant principal in Texas, where she is most passionate about being positive, integrating effective technology for student engagement, and making school FUN without compromising academic success for every student.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media