I Had to Be Right, Even When I Did Not Have an Answer
Jon Harper with Kristen Swanson
It took me a while to realize that creating growing relationships is more important than being right.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
February 3, 2017 MY BAD
Kristen Swanson is Edcamp founder, senior educational technology leader at Bright Bytes, and author of Professional Learning in the Digital Age and Teaching the Speaking and Listening Standards.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media