I Had to Face the Good, the Bad and the Ugly About My Work
Jon Harper with Jessica Lahey
I was skilled and accomplished, so I expected myself to be perfect at my craft. It was painful when I discovered that I wasn’t and needed help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
May 13, 2017 MY BAD
Jessica Lahey is an educator, writer and speaker. She writes the bi-weekly New York Times column, The Parent-Teacher Conference and is a contributing writer for The Atlantic and commentator at Vermont Public Radio. Her best-selling book is The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed,.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media