I Had to Face the Good, the Bad and the Ugly About My Work
Jon Harper with Jessica Lahey
I was skilled and accomplished, so I expected myself to be perfect at my craft. It was painful when I discovered that I wasn’t and needed help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
May 13, 2017 MY BAD
Jessica Lahey is an educator, writer and speaker. She writes the bi-weekly New York Times column, The Parent-Teacher Conference and is a contributing writer for The Atlantic and commentator at Vermont Public Radio. Her best-selling book is The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed,.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media