I Had to Face the Good, the Bad and the Ugly About My Work
Jon Harper with Jessica Lahey
I was skilled and accomplished, so I expected myself to be perfect at my craft. It was painful when I discovered that I wasn’t and needed help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
May 13, 2017 MY BAD
Jessica Lahey is an educator, writer and speaker. She writes the bi-weekly New York Times column, The Parent-Teacher Conference and is a contributing writer for The Atlantic and commentator at Vermont Public Radio. Her best-selling book is The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed,.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media