I Had to Face the Good, the Bad and the Ugly About My Work
Jon Harper with Jessica Lahey
I was skilled and accomplished, so I expected myself to be perfect at my craft. It was painful when I discovered that I wasn’t and needed help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
May 13, 2017 MY BAD
Jessica Lahey is an educator, writer and speaker. She writes the bi-weekly New York Times column, The Parent-Teacher Conference and is a contributing writer for The Atlantic and commentator at Vermont Public Radio. Her best-selling book is The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed,.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media