I Had to Learn to Let Go and Let My Team Fail
Jon Harper with Marlena Gross-Taylor
When you are a perfectionist, failure is not an option.Eventually, I learned that sometimes failure is essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 328 0
February 3, 2019 MY BAD
Marlena Gross-Taylor serves as principal of Heritage Middle School in Williamson County, Tn. A transplant originally from southern Louisiana, her educational experience spans several states allowing her to have served K-12 students in both rural and urban districts. She has been a middle school master teacher, Title 1 Facilitator, assistant principal at both the elementary and high school level, and professional development facilitator. As a proud Louisiana State University alumni, she is committed to excellence and believes all students can achieve.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media