I Had to Learn to Let Go and Let My Team Fail
Jon Harper with Marlena Gross-Taylor
When you are a perfectionist, failure is not an option.Eventually, I learned that sometimes failure is essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 328 0
February 3, 2019 MY BAD
Marlena Gross-Taylor serves as principal of Heritage Middle School in Williamson County, Tn. A transplant originally from southern Louisiana, her educational experience spans several states allowing her to have served K-12 students in both rural and urban districts. She has been a middle school master teacher, Title 1 Facilitator, assistant principal at both the elementary and high school level, and professional development facilitator. As a proud Louisiana State University alumni, she is committed to excellence and believes all students can achieve.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media