I Had to Learn to Let Go and Let My Team Fail
Jon Harper with Marlena Gross-Taylor
When you are a perfectionist, failure is not an option.Eventually, I learned that sometimes failure is essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 332 0
February 3, 2019 MY BAD
Marlena Gross-Taylor serves as principal of Heritage Middle School in Williamson County, Tn. A transplant originally from southern Louisiana, her educational experience spans several states allowing her to have served K-12 students in both rural and urban districts. She has been a middle school master teacher, Title 1 Facilitator, assistant principal at both the elementary and high school level, and professional development facilitator. As a proud Louisiana State University alumni, she is committed to excellence and believes all students can achieve.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media