I Had to Learn to Let Go and Let My Team Fail
Jon Harper with Marlena Gross-Taylor
When you are a perfectionist, failure is not an option.Eventually, I learned that sometimes failure is essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 363 0
February 3, 2019 MY BAD
Marlena Gross-Taylor serves as principal of Heritage Middle School in Williamson County, Tn. A transplant originally from southern Louisiana, her educational experience spans several states allowing her to have served K-12 students in both rural and urban districts. She has been a middle school master teacher, Title 1 Facilitator, assistant principal at both the elementary and high school level, and professional development facilitator. As a proud Louisiana State University alumni, she is committed to excellence and believes all students can achieve.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media