I Judged, Labeled, and Gave up on a Student: I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Jon Bergmann
When one of my students refused to take an advancedcourse, I lost faith in him and expressed it. I realized later how my response impacted his life.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 23, 2018 MY BAD
Jon Bergmann is a globally respected active learning thought leader. His twelve books are translated into 13 languages and have sold over 100,000 copies. Jon received the Presidential Award for Teaching Excellence and has traveled over 700,000 miles helping educators and school systems learn how to reach every student, in every classroom, every day. He spent 24 years as a science teacher before becoming a district technology facilitator.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media