I Judged, Labeled, and Gave up on a Student: I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Jon Bergmann
When one of my students refused to take an advancedcourse, I lost faith in him and expressed it. I realized later how my response impacted his life.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 23, 2018 MY BAD
Jon Bergmann is a globally respected active learning thought leader. His twelve books are translated into 13 languages and have sold over 100,000 copies. Jon received the Presidential Award for Teaching Excellence and has traveled over 700,000 miles helping educators and school systems learn how to reach every student, in every classroom, every day. He spent 24 years as a science teacher before becoming a district technology facilitator.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media