I Prejudged a Parent and Assumed the Worst, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
Because I had prior experience with a parent I was sure that I understood her motivations. I learned an important lesson when I discovered I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 25, 2018 MY BAD
Devon Beck is a hip hop artist, motivational speaker and a Family & Student Liaison at Sandy Hill Elementary. He has dedicated his life to helping others find purpose and follow their dreams.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media