I Prejudged a Parent and Assumed the Worst, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
Because I had prior experience with a parent I was sure that I understood her motivations. I learned an important lesson when I discovered I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 25, 2018 MY BAD
Devon Beck is a hip hop artist, motivational speaker and a Family & Student Liaison at Sandy Hill Elementary. He has dedicated his life to helping others find purpose and follow their dreams.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media