I Prejudged a Parent and Assumed the Worst, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
Because I had prior experience with a parent I was sure that I understood her motivations. I learned an important lesson when I discovered I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 25, 2018 MY BAD
Devon Beck is a hip hop artist, motivational speaker and a Family & Student Liaison at Sandy Hill Elementary. He has dedicated his life to helping others find purpose and follow their dreams.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media