I Prejudged a Parent and Assumed the Worst, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
Because I had prior experience with a parent I was sure that I understood her motivations. I learned an important lesson when I discovered I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 25, 2018 MY BAD
Devon Beck is a hip hop artist, motivational speaker and a Family & Student Liaison at Sandy Hill Elementary. He has dedicated his life to helping others find purpose and follow their dreams.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media