I Prejudged a Parent and Assumed the Worst, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
Because I had prior experience with a parent I was sure that I understood her motivations. I learned an important lesson when I discovered I was wrong.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 25, 2018 MY BAD
Devon Beck is a hip hop artist, motivational speaker and a Family & Student Liaison at Sandy Hill Elementary. He has dedicated his life to helping others find purpose and follow their dreams.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media