I Lost It, Became Defensive, and Pulled Out the Sarcasm: Bad Move
Jon Harper with Jennifer Gonzalez
Sometimes it’s hard to recover with students when you get off on the wrong foot. It’s even harder when you take that foot and put it in your mouth.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
November 19, 2017 MY BAD
Jennifer Gonzalez is editor-in-chief of the Cult of Pedagogy website, where she shares resources and inspiration to help teachers work happier and more effectively and the host of the podcast, Cult of Pedagogy. A National Board Certified Teacher and self-taught technology lover, she is the author of The Teacher’s Guide to Tech.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media