I Lost It, Became Defensive, and Pulled Out the Sarcasm: Bad Move
Jon Harper with Jennifer Gonzalez
Sometimes it’s hard to recover with students when you get off on the wrong foot. It’s even harder when you take that foot and put it in your mouth.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
November 19, 2017 MY BAD
Jennifer Gonzalez is editor-in-chief of the Cult of Pedagogy website, where she shares resources and inspiration to help teachers work happier and more effectively and the host of the podcast, Cult of Pedagogy. A National Board Certified Teacher and self-taught technology lover, she is the author of The Teacher’s Guide to Tech.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media