I Loved Teaching, but I Let Others Define Success for Me
Jon Harper with Robyn Jackson
I gave up doing what I loved to chase success on other people’s terms. Finally, I realized that I needed to pursue what I am meant to do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 29, 2018 MY BAD
Robyn Jackson is the CEO of Mindsteps Inc. a professional development firm for k12 Educators. She’s the author of 10 books and the host of the podcast School Leadership Reimagined.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media