I Loved Teaching, but I Let Others Define Success for Me
Jon Harper with Robyn Jackson
I gave up doing what I loved to chase success on other people’s terms. Finally, I realized that I needed to pursue what I am meant to do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 29, 2018 MY BAD
Robyn Jackson is the CEO of Mindsteps Inc. a professional development firm for k12 Educators. She’s the author of 10 books and the host of the podcast School Leadership Reimagined.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media