I Loved Teaching, but I Let Others Define Success for Me
Jon Harper with Robyn Jackson
I gave up doing what I loved to chase success on other people’s terms. Finally, I realized that I needed to pursue what I am meant to do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 29, 2018 MY BAD
Robyn Jackson is the CEO of Mindsteps Inc. a professional development firm for k12 Educators. She’s the author of 10 books and the host of the podcast School Leadership Reimagined.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media