I Loved Teaching, but I Let Others Define Success for Me
Jon Harper with Robyn Jackson
I gave up doing what I loved to chase success on other people’s terms. Finally, I realized that I needed to pursue what I am meant to do.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 29, 2018 MY BAD
Robyn Jackson is the CEO of Mindsteps Inc. a professional development firm for k12 Educators. She’s the author of 10 books and the host of the podcast School Leadership Reimagined.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media