I’m a Teacher Struggling With Depression: Am I Really Alone?
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich.
|In this episode, we talk about educators who struggle with depression. Our hosts share their own experiences and discuss why coping starts with this one key item.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Mandy Froehlich, an author and the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. Jon Harper, an author and speaker, was an elementary school teacher for ten years, a math coach for three years and is currently in his eighth year as an assistant principal. As a classroom teacher, he taught 1st through 5th grades and was Nationally Board Certified as a Middle Childhood Generalist.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media