I’m a Teacher Struggling With Depression: Am I Really Alone?
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich.
|In this episode, we talk about educators who struggle with depression. Our hosts share their own experiences and discuss why coping starts with this one key item.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Mandy Froehlich, an author and the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. Jon Harper, an author and speaker, was an elementary school teacher for ten years, a math coach for three years and is currently in his eighth year as an assistant principal. As a classroom teacher, he taught 1st through 5th grades and was Nationally Board Certified as a Middle Childhood Generalist.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media