I’m a Teacher Struggling with Depression: Am I Really Alone?
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich.
|In this episode, we talk about educators who struggle with depression. Our hosts share their own experiences and discuss why coping starts with this one key item.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2018 Teachers Aid
Mandy Froehlich, an author and the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. Jon Harper, an author and speaker, was an elementary school teacher for ten years, a math coach for three years and is currently in his eighth year as an assistant principal. As a classroom teacher, he taught 1st through 5th grades and was Nationally Board Certified as a Middle Childhood Generalist.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media