I Am Considering Flipped Learning, and …
Larry Ferlazzo with Kristina Doubet and Rita Platt.
|We invited two experienced flipped learning practitioners to share their thoughts on this instructional model.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
May 26, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Kristina Doubet is an Associate Professor of Middle, Secondary, and Mathematics Education at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. With over ten years of experience teaching, she now prepares future teachers for careers in the classroom and co-author of The differentiated flipped classroom: A practical guide to digital learning. Rita Platt is the author of Working Hard, Working Happy: Cultivating a Climate of Effort and Joy in the Classroom and is a principal in the St. Croix Falls, SD in Wisconsin.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media