I Am Considering Flipped Learning, and …
Larry Ferlazzo with Kristina Doubet and Rita Platt.
|We invited two experienced flipped learning practitioners to share their thoughts on this instructional model.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
May 26, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Kristina Doubet is an Associate Professor of Middle, Secondary, and Mathematics Education at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. With over ten years of experience teaching, she now prepares future teachers for careers in the classroom and co-author of The differentiated flipped classroom: A practical guide to digital learning. Rita Platt is the author of Working Hard, Working Happy: Cultivating a Climate of Effort and Joy in the Classroom and is a principal in the St. Croix Falls, SD in Wisconsin.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media