I Am Not a Perfect Teacher, I Have to Be Okay with That
Jon Harper with Todd Nesloney
We all know the dangers of making assumptions, yet I find myself making them anyway. Join me as I share with my guest how I learned that educators can’t afford to make assumptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
May 9, 2016 MY BAD
Todd Nesloney, educator, author, speaker and White House Champion of Change, Bammy Award winner, NSBA 20 to Watch, Classroom Champions Teacher, CDE Top 40 Innovators in Education, Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member, Flip Class Certification Instructor for Sophia.org.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media