I Am Not a Perfect Teacher, I Have to Be Okay with That
Jon Harper with Todd Nesloney
We all know the dangers of making assumptions, yet I find myself making them anyway. Join me as I share with my guest how I learned that educators can’t afford to make assumptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
May 9, 2016 MY BAD
Todd Nesloney, educator, author, speaker and White House Champion of Change, Bammy Award winner, NSBA 20 to Watch, Classroom Champions Teacher, CDE Top 40 Innovators in Education, Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member, Flip Class Certification Instructor for Sophia.org.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media