I Am Not a Perfect Teacher, I Have to Be Okay with That
Jon Harper with Todd Nesloney
We all know the dangers of making assumptions, yet I find myself making them anyway. Join me as I share with my guest how I learned that educators can’t afford to make assumptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
May 9, 2016 MY BAD
Todd Nesloney, educator, author, speaker and White House Champion of Change, Bammy Award winner, NSBA 20 to Watch, Classroom Champions Teacher, CDE Top 40 Innovators in Education, Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member, Flip Class Certification Instructor for Sophia.org.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media