I Am Not a Perfect Teacher, I Have to Be Okay with That
Jon Harper with Todd Nesloney
We all know the dangers of making assumptions, yet I find myself making them anyway. Join me as I share with my guest how I learned that educators can’t afford to make assumptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
May 9, 2016 MY BAD
Todd Nesloney, educator, author, speaker and White House Champion of Change, Bammy Award winner, NSBA 20 to Watch, Classroom Champions Teacher, CDE Top 40 Innovators in Education, Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member, Flip Class Certification Instructor for Sophia.org.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media