I Made “Great” People Feel Bad for Doing “Good” Work
Jon Harper with Dr. Brad Gustafson
I was zealous about innovation, leading innovation and being innovative that I discounted the great conventional work being done by great teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4 0
September 13, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He is the author of the released, Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Students.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media