I Made “Great” People Feel Bad for Doing “Good” Work
Jon Harper with Dr. Brad Gustafson
I was zealous about innovation, leading innovation and being innovative that I discounted the great conventional work being done by great teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
September 13, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He is the author of the released, Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Students.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media