I Made “Great” People Feel Bad for Doing “Good” Work
Jon Harper with Dr. Brad Gustafson
I was zealous about innovation, leading innovation and being innovative that I discounted the great conventional work being done by great teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2 0
September 13, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He is the author of the released, Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Students.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media