I Made “Great” People Feel Bad for Doing “Good” Work
Jon Harper with Dr. Brad Gustafson
I was zealous about innovation, leading innovation and being innovative that I discounted the great conventional work being done by great teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 0 0
September 13, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He is the author of the released, Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Students.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media