I Made “Great” People Feel Bad for Doing “Good” Work
Jon Harper with Dr. Brad Gustafson
I was zealous about innovation, leading innovation and being innovative that I discounted the great conventional work being done by great teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 0 0
September 13, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He is the author of the released, Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Students.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media