I Made Students Cry and Parents Mad, I Was Sooooo Misguided
Jon Harper with Jeffrey Kubiak
I threw desks and forgot about a student. If you are looking for a powerful example of learning and growing from reflecting on our biggest mistakes this is it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
January 21, 2018 MY BAD
Jeffrey Kubiak is a #Kidsfirst Educational Disrupter, mindful leader, visionary, innovative thinker, water nut, problem solver, proud husband and father of two; he’s been an educator for over 20 years, after having coached swimming to athletes of all levels. Having made about 16 trillion mistakes in his life, he loves helping kids understand the importance of being wrong, and figuring out a great way to Right it.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media