I Made Students Cry and Parents Mad, I Was Sooooo Misguided
Jon Harper with Jeffrey Kubiak
I threw desks and forgot about a student. If you are looking for a powerful example of learning and growing from reflecting on our biggest mistakes this is it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
January 21, 2018 MY BAD
Jeffrey Kubiak is a #Kidsfirst Educational Disrupter, mindful leader, visionary, innovative thinker, water nut, problem solver, proud husband and father of two; he’s been an educator for over 20 years, after having coached swimming to athletes of all levels. Having made about 16 trillion mistakes in his life, he loves helping kids understand the importance of being wrong, and figuring out a great way to Right it.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media