I Made Students Cry and Parents Mad, I Was Sooooo Misguided
Jon Harper with Jeffrey Kubiak
I threw desks and forgot about a student. If you are looking for a powerful example of learning and growing from reflecting on our biggest mistakes this is it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
January 21, 2018 MY BAD
Jeffrey Kubiak is a #Kidsfirst Educational Disrupter, mindful leader, visionary, innovative thinker, water nut, problem solver, proud husband and father of two; he’s been an educator for over 20 years, after having coached swimming to athletes of all levels. Having made about 16 trillion mistakes in his life, he loves helping kids understand the importance of being wrong, and figuring out a great way to Right it.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media