I Made Students Cry and Parents Mad, I Was Sooooo Misguided
Jon Harper with Jeffrey Kubiak
I threw desks and forgot about a student. If you are looking for a powerful example of learning and growing from reflecting on our biggest mistakes this is it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
January 21, 2018 MY BAD
Jeffrey Kubiak is a #Kidsfirst Educational Disrupter, mindful leader, visionary, innovative thinker, water nut, problem solver, proud husband and father of two; he’s been an educator for over 20 years, after having coached swimming to athletes of all levels. Having made about 16 trillion mistakes in his life, he loves helping kids understand the importance of being wrong, and figuring out a great way to Right it.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media