I Mishandled a Conflict with My Colleague
Jon Harper with Dennis Griffin
Instead of confronting the conflict with my colleague, I essentially withdrew my support and stopped collaborating.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 814 0
October 29, 2018 MY BAD
Dennis Griffin serves as the principal of Prairie Elementary School and is pursuing his doctoral studies in Educational Leadership at Cardinal Stritch University. Dennis is a servant leader that seeks to build collaborative cultures that enhance the future for ALL students, educators, and communities at large.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media