I Mishandled a Conflict with My Colleague
Jon Harper with Dennis Griffin
Instead of confronting the conflict with my colleague, I essentially withdrew my support and stopped collaborating.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 821 0
October 29, 2018 MY BAD
Dennis Griffin serves as the principal of Prairie Elementary School and is pursuing his doctoral studies in Educational Leadership at Cardinal Stritch University. Dennis is a servant leader that seeks to build collaborative cultures that enhance the future for ALL students, educators, and communities at large.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media