I Planned the Best Lesson Ever, My Students Hated It
Jon Harper with Mark Martin aka Urban Teacher
I was committed to being the best teacher possible, so I planned the best lesson ever. My students were not impressed.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 14, 2017 MY BAD
Mark Martin aka @urban_teacher is an outstanding educator with a proven track record of innovative and inspirational teaching. He is committed to providing greater opportunities for young people and providing access to lifelong learning. Mark is a Global Educator and is highly skilled in delivering bespoke training courses. His passion to motivate & encourage learners to reach their full potential is contagious.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media