I Reacted Rashly Because I Did Not Want to Look Weak
Jon Harper with John Spencer
I was startled by what happened in my classroom and felt that I had to do something. I would never respond as I did again.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
March 17, 2017 MY BAD
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media