I Reacted Rashly Because I Did Not Want to Look Weak
Jon Harper with John Spencer
I was startled by what happened in my classroom and felt that I had to do something. I would never respond as I did again.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
March 17, 2017 MY BAD
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media