I Realized Too Late That I Failed to Meet My Students’ Needs
Jon Harper with DeanShareski
I was managing my classroom according to my master plan and was pleased with the model. Regretfully, my students felt differently, but I didn’t find out until it was too late.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 24, 2017 MY BAD
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential ofÂ technology for learning for the past decade.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media