I Realized Too Late That I Failed to Meet My Students’ Needs
Jon Harper with DeanShareski
I was managing my classroom according to my master plan and was pleased with the model. Regretfully, my students felt differently, but I didn’t find out until it was too late.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 24, 2017 MY BAD
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential ofÂ technology for learning for the past decade.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media