I Realized Too Late That I Failed to Meet My Students’ Needs
Jon Harper with DeanShareski
I was managing my classroom according to my master plan and was pleased with the model. Regretfully, my students felt differently, but I didn’t find out until it was too late.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 24, 2017 MY BAD
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential ofÂ technology for learning for the past decade.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media