I Shamed a Student in Front of the Entire Class
Jon Harper with Sherri Spelic
Sometimes when we feel drained, our worst reactions surface. On this day, I felt disrespected, and I mishandled my student.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 575 0
October 11, 2018 MY BAD
Sherri Spelic teaches Elementary Physical Education at an international school in Vienna, Austria. She blogs at edifiedlister.blog and hosts the publication Identity, Education and Power on Medium.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media