I Shamed a Student in Front of the Entire Class
Jon Harper with Sherri Spelic
Sometimes when we feel drained, our worst reactions surface. On this day, I felt disrespected, and I mishandled my student.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 577 0
October 11, 2018 MY BAD
Sherri Spelic teaches Elementary Physical Education at an international school in Vienna, Austria. She blogs at edifiedlister.blog and hosts the publication Identity, Education and Power on Medium.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media