I Shamed a Student in Front of the Entire Class
Jon Harper with Sherri Spelic
Sometimes when we feel drained, our worst reactions surface. On this day, I felt disrespected, and I mishandled my student.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 576 0
October 11, 2018 MY BAD
Sherri Spelic teaches Elementary Physical Education at an international school in Vienna, Austria. She blogs at edifiedlister.blog and hosts the publication Identity, Education and Power on Medium.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media