I Shamed a Student in Front of the Entire Class
Jon Harper with Sherri Spelic
Sometimes when we feel drained, our worst reactions surface. On this day, I felt disrespected, and I mishandled my student.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 574 0
October 11, 2018 MY BAD
Sherri Spelic teaches Elementary Physical Education at an international school in Vienna, Austria. She blogs at edifiedlister.blog and hosts the publication Identity, Education and Power on Medium.com.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media