I Smothered Student Passion: It Was My Way or the Highway
Jon Harper with Brian Aspinall
I went fromfocusing on compliance to letting go, and I saw my students’ passionand creativity soar.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
December 9, 2016 MY BAD
Brian Aspinall is a thought leader with regards to computational thinking, STEM and the integration of coding into classrooms. He has given three TEDx Talks on education reform.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media