I Smothered Student Passion: It Was My Way or the Highway
Jon Harper with Brian Aspinall
I went fromfocusing on compliance to letting go, and I saw my students’ passionand creativity soar.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
December 9, 2016 MY BAD
Brian Aspinall is a thought leader with regards to computational thinking, STEM and the integration of coding into classrooms. He has given three TEDx Talks on education reform.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media