I Smothered Student Passion: It Was My Way or the Highway
Jon Harper with Brian Aspinall
I went fromfocusing on compliance to letting go, and I saw my students’ passionand creativity soar.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
December 9, 2016 MY BAD
Brian Aspinall is a thought leader with regards to computational thinking, STEM and the integration of coding into classrooms. He has given three TEDx Talks on education reform.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media