I Smothered Student Passion: It Was My Way or the Highway
Jon Harper with Brian Aspinall
I went fromfocusing on compliance to letting go, and I saw my students’ passionand creativity soar.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
December 9, 2016 MY BAD
Brian Aspinall is a thought leader with regards to computational thinking, STEM and the integration of coding into classrooms. He has given three TEDx Talks on education reform.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media