I Smothered Student Passion: It Was My Way or the Highway
Jon Harper with Brian Aspinall
I went fromfocusing on compliance to letting go, and I saw my students’ passionand creativity soar.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
December 9, 2016 MY BAD
Brian Aspinall is a thought leader with regards to computational thinking, STEM and the integration of coding into classrooms. He has given three TEDx Talks on education reform.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media