I Taught for Years Without Reflecting Until…
Vicki Davis with George Couros
Reflection is an essential part of the innovator’s mindset. Join us as we talk about why reflection is so important and how to make time for reflection during your busy school day.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
May 17, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
George Couros is an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant and the author of the book, The Innovator’s Mindset.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media