I Thought Everyone Should Be Treated the Same, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Ben Gilpin
I learned the hard way that treating people equally doesn’t mean treating everyone the same.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 31, 2017 MY BAD
Ben Gilpin is a relationship driven educator with a passion for innovation. Ben serves as an elementary principal in Michigan. He is involved with classroomcribs.com and personalized learning initiatives with the Michigan Department of Education. He is known for his blog, The Colorful Principal, which showcases stories and learning pieces for educators from around the world.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media