I Thought Everyone Should Be Treated the Same, I Was Wrong
Jon Harper with Ben Gilpin
I learned the hard way that treating people equally doesn’t mean treating everyone the same.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 31, 2017 MY BAD
Ben Gilpin is a relationship driven educator with a passion for innovation. Ben serves as an elementary principal in Michigan. He is involved with classroomcribs.com and personalized learning initiatives with the Michigan Department of Education. He is known for his blog, The Colorful Principal, which showcases stories and learning pieces for educators from around the world.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media