I Thought I Was Okay Until I Blew Up with Our New Principal
Jon Harper with Susan White
I wasstressed and challenged, but I was sure Ihad everything under control. Then one day I walked into my principal’s office and snapped.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 1
August 6, 2018 MY BAD
Susan White is currently the middle school math instructional technology coach for my school district. She is entering her 24th year of teaching. She is a contributor to FLR Magazine.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media