I Thought I Was Okay Until I Blew Up with Our New Principal
Jon Harper with Susan White
I wasstressed and challenged, but I was sure Ihad everything under control. Then one day I walked into my principal’s office and snapped.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 1
August 6, 2018 MY BAD
Susan White is currently the middle school math instructional technology coach for my school district. She is entering her 24th year of teaching. She is a contributor to FLR Magazine.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media