I Thought I Was Okay Until I Blew Up with Our New Principal
Jon Harper with Susan White
I wasstressed and challenged, but I was sure Ihad everything under control. Then one day I walked into my principal’s office and snapped.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 1
August 6, 2018 MY BAD
Susan White is currently the middle school math instructional technology coach for my school district. She is entering her 24th year of teaching. She is a contributor to FLR Magazine.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media