I Thought I Was Okay Until I Blew Up with Our New Principal
Jon Harper with Susan White
I wasstressed and challenged, but I was sure Ihad everything under control. Then one day I walked into my principal’s office and snapped.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 1
August 6, 2018 MY BAD
Susan White is currently the middle school math instructional technology coach for my school district. She is entering her 24th year of teaching. She is a contributor to FLR Magazine.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media