I Took Disciplinary Action with a Student That Was Too Extreme
Jon Harper with Joshua Stamper
I may have profoundlychanged a student’s life, but not for the better. I believe I was overly punitive.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 884 0
May 20, 2018 MY BAD
Joshua Stamper is an assistant principal at Renner Middle School in Plano, TX and he has been an administrator for 5 years and in education for 13. He is the host of the podcast, “Aspire: The leadership Development podcast” and contributor to the Passion Project blog.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media