I Took Disciplinary Action with a Student That Was Too Extreme
Jon Harper with Joshua Stamper
I may have profoundlychanged a student’s life, but not for the better. I believe I was overly punitive.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 887 0
May 20, 2018 MY BAD
Joshua Stamper is an assistant principal at Renner Middle School in Plano, TX and he has been an administrator for 5 years and in education for 13. He is the host of the podcast, “Aspire: The leadership Development podcast” and contributor to the Passion Project blog.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media