I Took Disciplinary Action with a Student That Was Too Extreme
Jon Harper with Joshua Stamper
I may have profoundlychanged a student’s life, but not for the better. I believe I was overly punitive.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 884 0
May 20, 2018 MY BAD
Joshua Stamper is an assistant principal at Renner Middle School in Plano, TX and he has been an administrator for 5 years and in education for 13. He is the host of the podcast, “Aspire: The leadership Development podcast” and contributor to the Passion Project blog.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media