I Took Disciplinary Action with a Student That Was Too Extreme
Jon Harper with Joshua Stamper
I may have profoundlychanged a student’s life, but not for the better. I believe I was overly punitive.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 884 0
May 20, 2018 MY BAD
Joshua Stamper is an assistant principal at Renner Middle School in Plano, TX and he has been an administrator for 5 years and in education for 13. He is the host of the podcast, “Aspire: The leadership Development podcast” and contributor to the Passion Project blog.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media