I Tried to Change My School Before I Built Trust with the People
Jon Harper with Naphtali Hoff, PsyD
I learned throughthe school of hard knocks that change starts with people first and processes second.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
December 15, 2017 MY BAD
Naphtali Hoff, PsyD, is President of Impactful Coaching & Consulting and author of Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader’s Guide to Sustained Success. Naphtali became an executive coach and organizational consultant following a career as an educator and school administrator.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media