I Tried to Change My School Before I Built Trust with the People
Jon Harper with Naphtali Hoff, PsyD
I learned throughthe school of hard knocks that change starts with people first and processes second.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
December 15, 2017 MY BAD
Naphtali Hoff, PsyD, is President of Impactful Coaching & Consulting and author of Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader’s Guide to Sustained Success. Naphtali became an executive coach and organizational consultant following a career as an educator and school administrator.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media