I Underestimated and Misjudged My Student
Jon Harper with Lindsy Stumpenhorst
I was at the end of my emotional rope. My student wasn’t responding the way I wanted, and I mentally wrote him off. Then I discovered something about him that I never expected.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 3, 2018 MY BAD
Lindsy Stumpenhorst is a 3-5 grade Principal in Sterling, Illinois at Washington Elementary School. She expects her staff and students to work hard, but never alone.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media