I Underestimated and Misjudged My Student
Jon Harper with Lindsy Stumpenhorst
I was at the end of my emotional rope. My student wasn’t responding the way I wanted, and I mentally wrote him off. Then I discovered something about him that I never expected.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 3, 2018 MY BAD
Lindsy Stumpenhorst is a 3-5 grade Principal in Sterling, Illinois at Washington Elementary School. She expects her staff and students to work hard, but never alone.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media