I Underestimated and Misjudged My Student
Jon Harper with Lindsy Stumpenhorst
I was at the end of my emotional rope. My student wasn’t responding the way I wanted, and I mentally wrote him off. Then I discovered something about him that I never expected.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 3, 2018 MY BAD
Lindsy Stumpenhorst is a 3-5 grade Principal in Sterling, Illinois at Washington Elementary School. She expects her staff and students to work hard, but never alone.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media