I Underestimated and Misjudged My Student
Jon Harper with Lindsy Stumpenhorst
I was at the end of my emotional rope. My student wasn’t responding the way I wanted, and I mentally wrote him off. Then I discovered something about him that I never expected.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
March 3, 2018 MY BAD
Lindsy Stumpenhorst is a 3-5 grade Principal in Sterling, Illinois at Washington Elementary School. She expects her staff and students to work hard, but never alone.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media